Friday, December 17

Day 09 – Your beliefs

So I'm giving the whole thing with moments a skip. Everything consists of moments and my memory is as good as the one of a goldfish. Therefore, the moments I'm sharing are the ones which are being discussed outside this list of days. Therefore, Day 9 - My beliefs: 

I'm not a religious person. I don't believe in priests nor the bible. I understand how the church can restore hope and faith in people, and I like the peacefulness most churches have. I do believe that there is a higher power, and that every person has a destiny, however, the choices one makes in life may change the path one have to take in order to get there.

I believe in myself and in no regrets. I believe in my friends and honesty. I believe in my family and love. I believe everything will feel better as long as you feel beautiful. And most of all, I believe in music.