Tuesday, May 3

Day 21 – Your rolemodel



I don't know if I have one role model. I have plenty of significant people in my life who together have helped me become the person I am today. I have friends who are reserved and would rather keep bad things to themselves instead of burden others with their problems. I have friends who always speak up when something is not right. I have a family who has taught me that it might not be the end of the world if it doesn't go right the first, second or third time.

My role model is a person who don't give up by the first defeat. Who sees the better in people. Who doesn't let other people get them down. Who can love again, when been hurt. Who can rise up when struck down. Who can find their path when lost, and most significantly - who is able to create a new path where no one else has gone before.