Tuesday, May 3

Day 22 – Something that upsets you


Right now. I'm upset by selfish people. People who know their actions will hurt others, but they do it anyway, on purpose, only for that sole reason - hurting others. And I'm upset with unfairness. How there are so many poor people so close to the wealth they will never be able to accomplish unless a miracle happens. One of my friends is a miracle of such, and she will be able to go further than any silver spoon could ever take someone. I'm upset how your past always catches up with you, and how it doesn't matter for how long, or how far you run, because you can never run from yourself. It upsets me how people speak too much about things they don't know anything about. It upsets me how it doesn't matter how much you study for a test because if the questions are wrong you will still fail. It upsets me how I am not always able to shut out my feelings. It upsets me how some things just isn't right, no matter how much you want it to be. And it upsets me how my coffee have a tendency of getting cold just a little bit too quickly.