Thursday, May 5

Day 23 – Something that makes you feel better



Depending on why I'm upset/sad/whatever obviously. Sometimes company. But usually I feel more lonely amongst people if I'm upset or mostly sad. It just doesn't feel right being with people, trying to put on a smile when all I want is to cry. I try to avoid being unhappy. Easier that way. And especially being unhappy infront of others. Really no point with that at all if you ask me. Because most people only ask "how are you?" so you can ask how they are.

Usually music helps. Or a movie. RENT has saved me all too many times. And Breakfast at Tiffany's. The two best movies for any mood. Just amazing. I suppose that's it. Or being with someone who waits for the tears to go away and don't ask any questions, because they realise there's really no words that can describe what you feel.