Thursday, May 5




Hello. Today I have almost been productive. It has however been a rather amazing day. Apart from lack of food. But now I'm fully eaten and back in business! Busy baking, as Lee and I never seem to come around to sort that out. Now the dough is rising. It takes forever to bake. I have a tendency of forgetting that when I start my projects. Kind of like doing the laundry. So much dead time. However, I have a cup of coffee in my hand. And yesterday Jane gave me a pair of earrings to say thank you for copying all my books! Love them! And I am up to date with the accounting. And I have done another chapter of Constitutional Law. And I need to do a chapter of the National Credit's Act. And I've deleted facebook. If someone wants something look to the right column and choose whatever alternative suits you best for contact.