Tuesday, March 15

 
So since I got home I have been doing absolutely nothing except spoken to Frida. Very exciting indeed and oh so unproductive. I need to finish Insurance and Partnerships and go over the theory for accounting. Accounting Semester Test 1 on Friday. Highly Exciting.....NOT. Very well, nothing new on this side of the planet. Nothing new at all actually. Or, I have met a Swedish person. Rather chilled individual who claims to know how to make semlor. I'm overjoyed! But since it hasn't happened yet I'm a tad in doubt regarding this statement. Reckon my myself and my cookbook may manage to pull it off aswell. Today I have also done 4 loads of washing. Rather fabulous. And tomorrow I shall be trying out the handwash function on this machine of mine, as noone seem to be washing clothes by hand down here, fingers crossed that it doesn't become a fuckup. Anything else? I do spend an awfully lot of time at the library, thus the lack of response from calls, emails and messages. I'm simply too lazy. Tomorrow I shall be paying bills, sorting out this broken tyre of mine (still rather excited I have been through a flat tyre waha!) and then spending, once again, an awfully lot of time at the university.

For now. Tjingtjong.