Friday, June 24




It's like the blind, leading the blind. Only to find.... You won't let love in.


Too much tea, too many thoughts, too many words which are not the appropriate ones. I would love to say too many feelings, but I'm way too confused, and for once I'm really looking forward to coming home, spending a week at the summer house, and just unwind. Disappear off the radar for a while, reckon it shall do me good, hopefully before I'm losing it completely. Perhaps becoming a nun, maybe that's where everything is going wrong all the time. Not knowing, not wanting to know, not wanting to wait and see, needing the excitement, never stay in one place, one person, one love. Always as much as possible, as fun as possible, as new as possible. Always someone new, never leaving a stone unturned, never ever leaving a "what if". Never having an answer to the why, other than, it was fun. At least in the moment. I think. Because if not the justification is as easy as the answer....if it wasn't fun at the time, why did I do it?


Just like the blind leading the blind. Asking me why, you won’t let the love in. Like the blind leading the blind. Only to find your feelings are nothing,