Sunday, June 26


You don't mind the fall until your face hits the ground. Crash and burn girl. You should have a sticker on you saying WARNING! KEEP OUT!


Two showers and countless minutes of brushing teeth. Last night: Beyli's 21st. Rock&Popstars. We went rock. Then alcohol. Then recognition of camera. Pretty much in that order. 118 photos later. Then home. And found a new neighbour and his friend on our way from the car to the door. Yes we drove to Shugar. Any questions on that? It was RAINING. Today? Well it's not like I shall be coming any closer to finding the cure of cancer.... Perhaps finish the last of the movies which are lying on my tv-bench. And eat food with Cass and Elm. Obviously.


It's just that every time you mess it up like that. I see myself in you. I've been there too.