Monday, March 26

 
I need to stop over-caffeinate. Soon. Like tomorrow. Or next week. Or something.....like that. I have a new room-mate by the way. Elm is back! Haha, it's very lovely indeed! Now we are busy watching Crazy Stupid Love. Or well.....fastforwarding between out favourite scenes. Cause that's how we roll! This is what we call procrastinating...which we are AMAZING at! Now the movie is finished....Sooooo, we can choose to...study...in silence....or put on some movie, which we don't want to watch so we are semi-forced to open a book due to lack of other activities.

Yes it is indeed the same savannah and the same sun!

Managed to not sleep last night so I did...washing...and created a new notebook. Then tax at 7.45, and since we went with Elm's car, I was stuck at varsity, but oh so productive in the library! Then two more lectures, before I met up with Elm again at 4. I swear the fact I couldn't find my phone this morning indeed was a blessing in disguise. Now I just have this bloody essay to finish! And the tax tutorial.....