Monday, March 19

Since my precious baby died due to caffeine-overdose....notetoself: coffee is not something computers appreciate nor can digest...this blog have lost every bit of character it once had, and me with it, my hair is a catastrophe, or that's horrible to say as I'm sure the people who go through catastrophes have better hair than I do at this very moment. Anyway, I'm once again in love with Usher. LOVELOVELOVE! Need to find some inspiration......Need a camera...Or a new notepad...Or locate my old one......Or make a new one..!!









It's the simple things in life we forget
You hear her talkin' but don't hear what she said
Why do you make something so easy so complicated
Searching for what's right in front of your face
But you can't see it

So you think that you know what's important

Steady chasin' your fame and your fortune
But you don't know
You're chasing a dime losin' a treasure
Those dollars don't make sense to me at all