Thursday, March 22

Sooooo today! I woke up ridiculously early so I could go home and change before my test at 7.45. Ridiculous times to write tests on, I'm still amazed how they reckon I will function at that time, or even better, how my bladder won't burst due to the countless cups of coffee I need in order to adapt to the norms of society?! Anyway, the test wasn't the horror the horror. Or well, for now.. we all remember the tragedy of my Math B final test....that only turned into being the horror the horror on steroids when they compared it to the so called right answers... hahaha! Then I wanted to print this goddamn tutorial I have to hand in tomorrow, but the queues were ridiculous so I gave up. Went to the bank. And then got myself ELLE. And then went to see my boys. Ahhh Phil and I have indeed realised we would make the most perfect of perfect couple. Nothing describes a better relationship than people who are each others wing-persons. Match made in heaven! Then had lunch with Beyli, lovelovelove how others are stuck in more problems than I haha! Theeeeen, got a new toy, tralalala! Spent some time in bed, then had a looong bath, followed by a shower, and now I'm hopelessly clean! Soooo, yes my life is rather amazing. I just need a major kick of KMK and this day will be perfection!