Saturday, April 28







I really thought my proneness of drama had calmed down and life was getting easy. A healthy blend of university, studies, basketball and friends. On Wednesday when I got back in town, I decided to sort out the issue of silent treatment. As we all know, silent treatment isn't a method I respond very lets say...good, to. Rather the complete opposite in fact. So I phone S that has decided to not speak to me for the previous week...Meet up...And now he's gone. Like Missing In Action. M.I.A. Not because of me. Or him. Or whatever that was. But because of something completely different. Something COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. I can still not comprehend the situation. Nor how it took him TWO WEEKS to share the information. Nor how I had to drag it out of him. So many stupid things during ten stupid minutes in the middle of one stupid street. Stupid men and their stupid egos that ruins my stupid happy bubble.