Sunday, May 20







So I didn't think it was possible, but today I'm feeling even worse than what I felt yesterday. Fuck I'm getting old! Friday was meant to be a chilled little evening, supper etc as usual. .....Then something happened. So Elm and I had supper at Ocean Basket. Then I met up with Max for a glass of wine at Charlie Superstar, then we went to Bahia and had more wine and cocktails, to decide we are going to go all random on this evening and went with the waitresses out to DNE, where I don't remember much... Aaaah my poor head!:( Then yesterday I couldn't find my phone, but went and bought a new sim-card and what not...only to find it in a bowl in my cupboard in the evening. K I L L M E S L O W L Y !

Now I have dragged my ass to uni to print the last sets of notes before exams. Writing on the 7th, 11th, 20th and 21st.

That's about it from Africa. Now I need coffee. And more pills. Lovelovelove pills!