Thursday, May 3



So I feel and look as if a train hit me, reversed over me, and hit me again... Just to be sure that I'm a trainwreck. Went for blood tests and got lots and lots of pills and a treatment from an ulcer yesterday. Then I fell asleep at Elm, obviously with my arm under me. So now I look like a heroine addict as well. As if my face wouldn't scare away people enough..

Went and handed in my sick note (feels like I'm cheating) so that means I'm not writing tomorrow. Saw Jane and got new earrings to cheer me up. Did grocery shopping and now I'm under my duvet trying to decide what to watch in order to fall asleep.

Other things which have happened? Still haven't heard from the car people. Not allowed caffeine, nicotine nor cool drink etc. during May if I want the treatment to have a 100% effect. So guess I'm gonna have distinctions for all my exams...(wahhahaha)