Sunday, November 11

So Company Law is finished and done with, unless the mark allocation fucked me over totally. Went to watch the Arsenal game after that and met some fella who has two boyfriends and they are all living together. And for that brief second my life seemed so very normal. Then we had supper and I went home to watch the latest episode of Greys and Partners. Woke up this morning and went to print stuff at the labs. I really need to buy ink for my printer...

After a pop-in by Ali I'm trying to focus on Development Economics. Writing on Tuesday and I just want to crawl into a ball until Matt gets back. It is rather surreal how this man has the timing of a god in order to be out of town when I'm turing into a wreck.

Anyway, need some red bull and a bitch slap to get somewhere.