Monday, November 19

Aaah! There could actually be so that I can graduate next year after all!


Let me walk you through my morning. So I put the alarm on for 5.30 so I can go through all multiple choice questions again as the lecturer have been repeating questions in both semester tests (hello 96% DP!). Press snooze. Press snooze. Press snooze. Glance at the papers but my eyes hurt too much due to lack of sleep. Snooze. Snooze. Snooze. Drag myself out of bed at 8.20. Find a dress and baseball cardigan. Brush my teeth. Trying to find a calculator. Find a calculator. Double check I have my student card. Find sunglasses. Car keys. Grab a croissant and red bull from the fridge. Unlock my door. Step outside. Lock my door. Walk to my car, unlock it and place everything I'm carrying onto the passenger seat. Praise my excellent taste in music when the CD starts playing. Reverse and open the gate simultaneously. Eat the croissant while driving to Summerstrand. Arrive at the Indoor Sport Centre, park as far away as possible....not by choice. Have a smoke while walking to the venue. Find a place to sit. Sit down. Fill out papers of not cheating and what not. 9.00. Receive the paper. Two hours to go. Turn the paper over. Go straight to the long questions..... I UNDERSTAND THE FIRST ONE, I UNDERSTAND THE SECOND ONE, OH MY FUUUUCK I UNDERSTAND THE THIRD ONE ASWELL!!!!! (All inside my head obviously). Answer the questions. Guess my way through MPC as she's merely repeating two questions. Oh the relief!

Now there's only Development and Economic Ethics left on Thursday. But today I shall be resting. Just took a looong shower and busy watching Criminal Minds and drinking coffee. And finally the tap in the kitchen is fixed after some plumber fella was here to sort it out.