Sunday, November 18

So since I'm really not in the mood of studying and Criminal Minds is taking forever to be downloaded.

Here is my latest playlist:

  • Maybach Curtains - Meek Mill feat. Nas, John Legend and Rick Ross
  • I Don't Care - Fall Out Boy
  • You Found Me - The Fray
  • Beauty and A Beat - Justin Bieber feat. Nicki Minaj
  • Marilyn Monroe - Nicki Minaj
  • Reminded - Tyga feat. Adele
  • Climax - Usher
  • Trust Issues - Drake feat. Justin Bieber
  • Clique - Kanye West feat. Jay-Z and Big Sean
  • Suddenly I See - KT Tunstall
  • Little Too Much - Natasha Bendingfield
  • Merry Go Round - The JaneDear Girls
  • Up All Night - One Direction
  • Everything I Wanna Do - Nickelback
  • Diamonds - Rihanna
  • As Long As You Love Me - Justin Bieber feat. Big Sean
  • Ego - The Sounds
  • Get Back Up - T.I. feat. Chris Brown
  • Gun Shot - Nicki Minaj
  • Holy Ground - Taylor Swift
  • All In My Head - Nick Lachey
  • Sweetheart - Chris Brown
  • Manhattan From The Sky - Kate Voegele


......next week Rihanna's album is coming ooooout!!

Ahh, now I need some more coffee....